Asking price $ 1.59 M freehold - Gross $ 300 K p.a. Net $ 200 K p.a.
Ralph & Coralie are retiring. The business may be easily run by two people and yet profitable enough to support two families. Idyllic lifestyle in a lush green rural area on the edge of a rainforest National Park, and yet only a short drive to various beaches.
Established for 12 years this business has been built around lifestyle. No kiosk or food sales. Partial winter closure. Minimal effort with a solid, secure income.
Property consists of:
- brick & tile residence - currently 2 bedrooms with self-contained flat but may easily be converted back to
4 bedrooms / 2 bathrooms.
- retail gift shop and reception
- public toilets
- 7 fully self-contained cabins
- 5 individually fenced caravan sites with power and water
- 6 individually fenced camping sites with power and water
- 15 ordinary (unfenced) powered caravan sites
- numerous unpowered camping sites
- amenities block with toilets and showers
- camp kitchen
- undercover BBQ
- 10 acres of rainforest gardens and parkland adjacent to waterfall
Currently earning 13.5% return on investment ( 20% if you exclude the value of residence ).
Huge potential to increase in a niche market.
Mailing list / database of over 3,000.
Located in the lush green rainforest of Tarra Valley ( yes, stays green all year 'round ) near Yarram in South-east Gippsland, Victoria.
School bus and daily Australia Post delivery/pick-up to the front door.
All year river, waterfall and natural rock swimming pool directly across the road with trout and freshwater crayfish. Daily hand feeding of birds. Resident koalas. Pick-your-own fruits, nuts and berries.
Just 3 km to the start of the Tarra-Bulga National Park with cool-temperate rainforest walks, waterfalls, picnic areas, suspension bridge and the Grand Strzelecki Walking Trail.
Just 15 minutes ( 17 km ) on a sealed road to the town of Yarram which has primary and high schools, Woolworths, a hospital, banks, cafes, hotels, clubs, various shops and a superb 18-hole golf course.
25 minutes to various beaches and Port Albert, famous for its fish and chips on the jetty and for its boating facilities.
35 minutes to the start of the internationally renowned Ninety Mile Beach at Woodside Beach and its Surf Life Saving Club.
Caravan & Camping Sites
Dog friendly facilities include:
- 5 luxury brick kennels
- hydrobath hut
- dog playgrounds
- 6 fenced dog exercise areas
- all cabins securely fenced
Owners retiring, and are flexible in settlement / take-over arrangements.
All enquires to Ralph or Coralie at Best Friend Holiday Retreat.